Roadtrip for regaining life
Posted by संदीप नारायण शेळके on September 17, 2013
The idea of conducting road-trip has been on my mind for long time now. So to start with I chose following dates and route. This is a beginning to live what I love. Enough said and less done till date. Now I want to be myself again. I want to travel around the world but before I get there I’ll start with my country, state. I cordially invite anyone and everyone with motor-bike to join this trip at own expenses.
I’ve planned a road-trip from 21-22 Sept 2013 to 26-27 Sept 2013. The route is as shown in below map.
Route + Vague itinerary:
- Start from Chinchwad, Pune
- Head towards Kolhapur, first night halt probably here.
- Explore the Kolhapur city and places in-and-around
- Head towards Amboli ghats. The exceptional mountains and ghats, might be the halt here
- Explore Amboli valley
- Now head towards Cavelossim Beach, Goa via Sawantwadi – A halt here is must
- Explore the places nearby
- Move towards Tarkarli beach, Sindhudurga – A halt here too
- Water sports and exploring
- Now move towards Murud-Harnai Beach – A halt, maybe?
- Back to chinchwad
Itinerary isn’t fixed and would improve as we reach the places. As I said this is an purely exploratory trip. I don’t want to restrict by strict timings. The places are selected so, because I felt that way. No other motivation research went into it.
Mode of travelling:
- I’m using my motor-bike TVS Apache 160R
- Riding gears must (Helmet, jacket, ).
- Get your bike serviced.
- Don’t carry any expensive materials.
- No riding in the night. [Can be relaxed depending on the area and local intel].
- Strict NO to booze and ride.
- Anyone can join at own expense.
- You can leave the trip anywhere.
Whoever wish to join please contact me at http://twitter.com/sandeepshelke