Few are angry about birds, making more angry birds
Posted by संदीप नारायण शेळके on January 27, 2013
Birds: In college student’s world ‘bird watching’ is favourite pass time. So all those who attended college know what are ‘birds’ and where to go them watching.
Jokes apart, but those very women are threatened in this modern world by certain maniacs, and cowards; and we have to fight it out by strengthening women’s hands to counter the physical and mental assault on them. We have assure them our support and all the help needed and it has to start from our own family.
So here are some male counterparts who are angry about these ‘birds‘ and want to clip off their wings, which is rendering more angry birds:
- Some asking them to forbid certain dressing sense
- Some demanding restriction to their movement
- Some even want to them to give up mobile phones
- some go to extent of threatening them if they are seen with male friend/colleague
- Some want them to make brothers from offenders while chanting mantras to save their dignity
- Some feel they are given unnecessary freedom
- Some believe their existence is for remaining within the four walls
Why these people are angry about their own people, without whom this society wouldn’t even exist?
I think of following are the reasons for the anger and opposition to them from male counterparts:
- Their growing strength
- Their increasing influence in all matters
- Their demand for equality
- Their changing attitude towards counterparts
- Their increased self-respect and self-esteem
All power to them, girls/women. I support their freedom of expression, movement, and profession. Its their rights, human rights, to live the way they want, with accountability for their actions.
Constitution of Bharat has enshrined these are rights and no one can take it away or be allowed to.
Here, I pledge to help make girls in my family capable of self defence and finance.
P.S. Birds should not be seen in derogatory means. What I mean by a ‘bird’ is free, self-esteemed, capable soul.
This entry was posted on January 27, 2013 at 11:00 am and is filed under Movement, Politics, Thoughts. Tagged: angry bird, Freedom of expression, Freedom of speech, freedom to women, Human rights, More angry birds, Rape isn't just a social issue, Rapes are because of governance failure. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.